Here is another picture from my vacation in Canada at the beginning of the year. I am sorry for not posting this weekend but I had a huge paper due for school and had to spend my time focusing on it. I didn’t even get laundry done I was so busy working on my paper.
This is another picture taken on our walk through the Jackpine Trail head. It was freezing out there and I kept deciding to take the longer trails each time we came to a cross roads. We made it back to the car before it was dark but the sun did start setting while we were walking, making it even colder. It was so pretty out there though, with the snow blanketing everything, the trees all around and the squirrels, woodpeckers and chickadee’s eating the seed left behind for them.
- Snow and Chickadees (northernnarratives.wordpress.com)
- Winter at the birdfeeder (naturemary.wordpress.com)
- Happy Valentine’s Day, My Little Chickadee! (howtospyonbirds.wordpress.com)
- If you build it, they will come. (howtospyonbirds.wordpress.com)
- Birds in flight (naturemary.wordpress.com)
- Hello My Little Chickadees (majorknitter.typepad.com)
- Feathered Fire Alarms – The Chickadee Smoke Detector Embodies a Charm Void in Most Warning Devices (TrendHunter.com) (trendhunter.com)
- Tufted Titmouse and Carolina Chickadee (karenchandler.wordpress.com)
- Lac Boivin, Granby, Quebec (naturemary.wordpress.com)
- Feeding Wildlife: Squirrels Getting Fat on Bird Seed (newenglandsnarrowroad.wordpress.com)
- Join the Great Backyard Bird Count: February 17-22 (ecology.com)